Like every health care facility, our main goal is to ensure the safety and health of every creature that walks through our doors. To do so, we have policies in place that help us control potentially dangerous situations to the best of our ability. Additionally, our payment options are geared to not only be convenient, but also help to minimize cost to pet owners.
Our hospital policies include:
- Pets with an infectious disease will be quarantined immediately from our other patients. If you believe your pet has an infectious disease, please call ahead to confirm with us. After a few questions, we can usually ascertain whether or not your pet will need to be quarantined upon arrival.
- We are a pest-free facility and hope to keep it that way! Any pet who takes advantage of our grooming services should be parasite-free, so keep up your parasite prevention regime! If your pet is found to have parasites, please note that we will treat them immediately and the owner will be charged for this service.
Grooming-specific policies include:
- All pets must be current on their vaccinations. If your pet is not a patient of ours, we may ask to see vaccination and medical records to ensure they are up-to-date. Pets are also expected to have negative results for parasites tests. Requirements for cats and dogs include:
- Negative fecal
- Parasite screening (every 6 months)
- Bordetella (every 6 months)
- Negative fecal (every 6 months)
- Canine Influenza
Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill. Payment options include:
* All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
Care Credit Program for Emergency Expenses
When unexpected illness strikes, unexpected expense strikes as well. At Roswell Veterinary Associates, we understand this and are able to make special arrangements through the Care Credit Program. This program allows you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. An application takes about 5 minutes and can be done at our hospital, where we can call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or you can apply yourself online at CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the Care Credit Program include:
Low monthly payments (3% of the total balance)
Interest-free for the first 6 months
Approval is determined in a few minutes' time
No annual fee
Another popular option for your furry family is pet insurance coverage. Different insurance plans are customizable to suit your pet's needs and your budget. You can learn about and apply for an insurance plan at one of the following websites:
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies or payment options stated above, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are more than willing to work with you to provide the best veterinary services to you and your pet!